IELTS Preparation Course
Score best in the IELTS exam with Xpertopedia!
Passing exams is not just about hard work, but also about preparing well. The IELTS Preparation class is a strategically designed course which will help you to develop the smart and efficient way of approaching this internationally accepted English proficiency exam.
Our highly qualified English language teachers have years of IELTS teaching experience, providing you with the specific skills and techniques needed to succeed in the exam. Through lectures, assessments and tutorials, you learn the right strategies to approach the different IELTS components. Our teachers will help you to familiarise, strategise, practice and increase your chances of succeeding, getting the score you need.
With a small class size, this highly focussed programme will guide you through the exam requirements, providing rigorous tasks and handouts designed to meet the IELTS standard.
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally-recognised examination developed by Cambridge University, applied globally to assess student’s suitability for academic undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as for visas and immigration purposes.
- It is one of the most valuable English language tests being held around the world. IELTS test is British and TOEFL test is American. This test is held by the University of Cambridge in England, British Council and IELTS centre in Australia
- If you are looking for a career or a university education internationally, especially in the United Kingdom, Canada or Malaysia, where you need to prove English language proficiency, then IELTS is the path to your success.
- There is also a computer-based IELTS exam as an alternative to its paper-based test.
What to expect from this course?
- Five days training classes in a week at 4 hours daily
- Total of 72 hours sessions per month
- Small group
- Comprehensive language skills development of reading, writing, speaking & listening as covered in the exams.
- Simulated exam practice and feedback sessions
- Modern and well-equipped classrooms
- Free handouts
- Time management practice